Your electronic voucher is an account you can use to pay for any reservation made with UltraMar.
How to use your electronic voucher
You must call and give the personal code that was sent to you by email when the account was set up. Each time you use your electronic voucher, you will receive a notification with the updated balance of your account. This is a safety measure.
- You may use your electronic voucher to pay for any travel reservation in UltraMar
- To make your electronic voucher valid, you must mention your personal code
- The balance of your electronic voucher can be used in one or more reservations regardless of whose name they are made in and you may choose to spend it partially or totally
- The balance of your electronic voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- UltraMar is not responsible for any loss, theft or misuse of your personal code
- Personal codes cannot be sent to a different email address than the one you provided in the original reservation that created the electronic voucher
- The policies regarding the use of the UltraMar electronic voucher start to apply as they are published on our website and are subject to change without prior notice
- The use of your electronic voucher may be subject to additional restrictions, depending on the travel products or services you wish to acquire